The Hosted PBX service is a fully managed and customisable switchboard solution. There are no upfront costs because you do not need to purchase a physical device and there is no installation fee. The only cost to you for the Hosted Switchboard service is a monthly service rental. One of the key advantages is that extensions can be located either within a single office or at various sites. Each extension requires a VoIP-enabled telephone.
If you want to work from home for a day simply unplug your phone from the office network, take it home with you, and plug it in at home; your calls will seamlessly follow your phone and you can still transfer calls to/from your colleagues as you would normally. Incoming calls can hunt across extensions in different cities allowing multiple offices to function as one. Best of all, this service is much cheaper than the cost of purchasing or renting a traditional switchboard despite offering functionality only found on the most advanced traditional switchboards.
- Voice mail for each extension
- Voice mail to Email
- Automated Attendant
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Call Queuing
- Time Based Call Routing
- Internal Call Transfer at no cost, irrespective of where the extension is physically located
- Call Flow – customise how calls are answered
- Call Forwarding
- Call Divert
- Call Detail Records
- Pin codes if required for each staff member – call costs on a
- Call forwarding on extensions
- Call diverts in the event of connectivity failure
- Optional Call recording
Additional Benefits of the
Hosted Switchboard Solution:
- No costly maintenance contracts
- Free calls to all extensions on the hosted switchboard
- Take your extensions anywhere
- Distributed office with multiple sites, without zero additional capital expenditure for each site
- Real time expenditure analysis available for each user on the system
- Competitive call rates.
- Keep your main Telkom number by Porting your number.